Affiliate Art Supplies
We are a proud Affiliate of Dick Blick Art Materials. Supplies are listed for each Academy course. For Watercolor Paints, you have the option to purchase paints from Daniel Smith.
See the list below. Remember to look for the DISCOUNT BANNER which appears at the top of the Dick Blick web pages. Be sure to apply their discount code at check out!
- OM Art Designs Supply List: Botanical Drawing I
- OM Art Designs Supply List: Botanical Drawing II
- OM Art Designs Supply List: Botanical Drawing III
- OM Art Designs Supply List: Botanical Drawing IV
- OM Art Designs Supply List: Watercolor I
- OM Art Designs Supply List: Watercolor II
- OM Art Designs Supply List: Watercolor III
- OM Art Designs Supply List: Watercolor IV
- OM Art Designs Supply List: Pen & Ink for the Botanical Artist
- OM Art Designs Supply List: Plant Morphology for Artists
- OM Art Designs Supply List: Colored Pencils
- OM Art Designs Supply List: General Botanical Art Supplies
We also recommend Daniel Smith Fine Art Watercolors and other selected watercolors available at fine art stores everywhere. Please refer to the list below and select your colors according to the class you are enrolling in. Art & Frame of Sarasota offers these fine paints and you can order them online here. Please check the Dick Blick lists for the rest of the supplies you will need for Watercolor Courses.
- WATERCOLOR I
- Hansa Yellow Medium
- New Gamboge
- Quinacridone Burnt Orange
- Perinone Orange
- Quinacridone Rose
- Quinacridone Coral
- Mineral Violet
- Quinacridone Magenta
- Cerulean Blue
- Indanthrene Blue
- Phthalo Blue Red Shade
- Phthalo Blue Green Shade
- Burnt Sienna
- Raw Sienna
- Burnt Umber
- Raw Umber
- Davy's Gray
- Fabriano or Arches Hot Press Paper 10 Sheets
- WATERCOLOR II
- Chinese White
- Yellow Ochre
- Bismuth Yellow
- Venetian Red
- WATERCOLOR III
- Oxide of Chromium Green
- Phthalo Green Blue Shade
- Phthalo Green Yellow Shade
- Cadmium Red Deep
- Lemon Yellow
- WATERCOLOR IV
- Perylene Maroon
- Ultramarine Blue
- Prussian Blue
- Cobalt Blue
- Remember to reorder Paper. For Watercolor IV you will need at least 3 sheets of Fabriano or Arches Cold Press Paper
Supplementary books for the Academy of Botanical Art programs.
Please check the required books next to each Course.
These supplementary books will help you with your studies.
Supplementary art supplies for the Academy of Botanical Art programs.